Dear community scientists!
Be a part of a global effort to digitize centuries of data about life on Earth! Organisms may include ferns, fungi, mosses, lichens, insects, and mammals. Participants will have an opportunity to meet scientists and join in behind-the-scenes tours or talks about the significance of the scientific collections!
WeDigBio will be held online daily from Friday, October 14th – Sunday, October 16th.
To register for this event, please click here.
WeDigBio is ideal for teens aged 15+ and adults. However, families are welcome as it is a great opportunity for all age groups to work together.
Details for all WeDigBio days:
- A Zoom link will be emailed the day before each session starts regardless if you are participating online or in-person.
- Check-in will start at 9:30am CST (10:30am EST/8:30am MST/7:30am PST) whether you are volunteering online or in-person.
- For in-person volunteering at the Field Museum, volunteers will be checked in at the West Entrance of the museum and must be masked at all times – in compliance with Museum policy.
- Each event will begin at 10:00am CST until 1:00pm CST (11:00am–2:00pm EST/9:00am–1:00pm MST/8:00am–12:00pm PST).
- Talks and behind-the-scenes tours will be scattered throughout.
Thank you everyone for considering participating in this event!